Without having any plan out on the 3rd day, I stayed at my 小姨's house...
She had gone to work that day earlier, about 10am++...
She was so hardworking...
Although her work was only a half-day-salary, which only have to work from 1pm to 6pm...
Because of the limited time, she was compelled to work for overtime, without any extra pay...
I was so pity for her...
She didn't have much sleep at night...
Still...
Need to wake up early in the morning to dressed up Ben b4 his grandparents came to fetch him...
After that need to bath baby Davin...
Between these "tasks", the most important role is to feed baby Davin whenever he hungry...
Her time is FULLY-used everyday...
I admire her!!
That's why I helped her to clean some parts of her house on this 3rd day...
*小姨, Do not need to thank me for these simple works*
Thanks her for making tuna sandwiches for me...
Which I ate them for my dinner...
That night, she bought desserts (tong sui) for me...
A healthy tong sui...
I love it...
Yumm... yumm...
Ben was searching for jelly in the tong sui & I gave him mine...
That was the time we started to talk to each other...
He was a shy boy, just need time to mix with strangers...
I made the copy of test paper for him, so that he can do it the next day...
It was because he will have a test the day after tmr...
I need to go back hometown the next day...
Simple things that you did really mean a lot to me. Thanks dear.
ReplyDeleteThink you can be a perfect wife/mother in the future...really.