Friday, October 9, 2009

~B*A*D*M*I*N*T*O*N~



 After our Friday class, 12.30pm, where we went to college club house to play badminton...


The court was booked on the previous day, which is RM6 per hour & we booked 2 hours...

Members who came along were:
Yee Choon

Ritchie
Chun Howe
Andrew
Chun Hup
Kok Wa
Wei Cai
Bee Yean
Bryant
&
Me

While waiting for our turn to use the court, 1pm…


Some of the guys went to change their pants...

(see... they were waving at me when I took the photo of them)



Soon... Our boss came:


He went to somewhere else(which I had forgotten) after the class and met us up at the club house...

Finally, time have arrived and 4 of us start to play the 1st match...

Me & Ritchie VS Wei Cai & Chun Howe 


Results:
We LOST for that match

*me- acting emo*



Everyone of us took turns to use the courts...

When others were playing...


Bee Yean & Bryant play at the court side



Resting




Kok Wa found a Ping Pong ball somewhere near the club house

 Then some of us play "throwing Ping Pong ball" in the badminton court
*nothing else to do* 




We challenged again with Wei Cai & Andrew
and we WIN the match 

*VICTORY*
the 1st & the last match I won on that day
>.<


At 3pm++, where our time was out...
We left & went to canteen to eat...

It was like about 4 months++ that I didnt play badminton...
It's great to sweat after the matches...


Playing badminton with the classmates...
Fun & healthy

Hope that there will still be another chance for us to play again...



 

2 comments: