My brother dropped me at Sg. Wang
and
I met with Wei Cai, Bryant, Michele & Jafline
for
Karaoke at GreenBox...
(from 2-5pm)
After the Karaoke, Wei Cai & me walked all the way to Pavillion
We were going to met our Penang Branch friend, Sook Sin
who has been sent to work around Sg. Wang...
*that was the last nite he would be staying at KL*
After purchasing the tickets & popcorn+drinks,
we entered the cinema
We watched:
CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS
Nice & Funny Comedy Cartoon
Love it!!
After the movie, we went for dinner at a Japanese restaurant at the Food Court...
That's him, beside Wei Cai
The Green Tea Cup
The "moving" sushi
2 plates for Wei Cai
1 plate for Sook Sin
1plate for me
^o^
I was not willing to spend money in this restaurant
so Wei Cai recommended us to go to have Tom Yam Mee at Genting Klang...
We took LRT back to Wangsa Maju & called a cab to go to the stall
We ordered drinks, which are...
Strawberry, Mango,& Apple
which is the colours of traffic light!
Haha~
Here is the Tom Yam Bihun I orderded...
Spicy, enough for me!!
hahahaha~
Love it!
Yum~
When I reached my house, it was already 10pm++...
What a TIRED day~
After bath & some online chatting
~Bed Time~
...zzzZZZZZZ

No comments:
Post a Comment