We had 3 hours break every Tuesday...
This time, we planned to go Macdonald at Wangsa Maju Jusco...
On the way...
Everyone went to order their lunch, except me...
So...
Took photos of them lining up for the lunch McValue meals~
Because:
1. I am on a diet
*Good luck to me*
2. Budget Constraint
*Saving money for other purpose in coming month*
But I ate 3 sticks of fries
&
a small scoop of ice-cream
at least I won't feel TOTALLY uncomfortable to sit with others who were eating
Big Mag
Fillet-O-Fish
Chicken McDeluxe
French Fries
(These were the "worse nightmare" for a person like me who is currently on a diet)
Finally I able to cope myself & they also finished their lunch~
We also took picture at the escalator~
but blur~>.<
We walked out of the Jusco and went to the bus stop to catch for College Bus...
On the way to the bus stop, I found out that the roadside walk paths, with the shade were nice for photoshooting~
Again...
We took pictures:
*because of this photoshooting, we couldn't catch up 2 college buses*
But our time was plenty!
Haha~
But at last, there was still a college bus came & fetched us to college~
I didnt spend any money at MacD...
ReplyDeleteSave cost, prevent fat!!
ahhaha