If U have been following my blogs, U may know that I was sick on the mid August...
I have had pains on my wrists and ankle since...
But the doctors kept on saying that it was a normal side effects of the illness...
But I was going back KL for semester 2, so I did not want this pain to follow me back there...
I went to see the doctor...
I did not know how to explain the statements that the doctor said...
But it was said that my vein of my right wrist swell...
which was probably I had accidentally hurt myself last time...
But I couldn't remember when...
which was probably I had accidentally hurt myself last time...
But I couldn't remember when...
The most surprising thing was, I was given 4 packs of medicine...
A COLOURFUL one...
They were required to be eaten 3 times a day...
Which made my terrible...
So I only eat twice a day...
It really works well...
Not much pain now...
Finally...
No comments:
Post a Comment