Date: 14th October 2009
Bee Yean, one of my classmates, who was willing to go for ice skating with me although she never skate b4...
I really excited when she agreed to go with me when we were chatting in the msn the day b4 our skating...
We planned the time to depart and what other activities to be done on that day...
We met each other at Wangsa Maju LRT station (9am) & depart to Kelana Jaya station (10am)
which was RM2.50
Taking the Rapid bus U623 (10.15am) to Sunway Pyramid (10.40am)
which was RM1
She accompanied me to my brother's place for a while...
We had our lunch at Kim Gary (11.25am)
Bought Gloves (12.10pm)
Coz there will still be a "next time" for us to come to skate...
Entering the Ice Skating Oval (1.30pm)
taking our skating shoe
after wearing them
putting our bags into the locker-88
then starts to skate!!
At 1st, Bee Yean learn to skate by holding the side wall holder...
I was there holding her hands and try to teach her the "techniques" of me abt to move...
After abt an hour, she can try to move slowly without holding...
Bravo~!!
Abt half an hour b4 we left, Bee Yean stop skating becoz she was uncomfortable with the shoe & her hand was pain due to the falls...
*hope that ur hand will only hurt a while~*
So I asked her to take out our bags and take the photos of me in the Skating Oval...
She was inside capturing me while I was skating~
Leaving the Ice Skating Oval (6.15pm)
We went to buy some doughnuts...
We took picture with the piece we ate and took away the rest of them...
Shopping in Sunway Pyramid till 10pm++
I bought 2 tops & she bought a pair of sandles
Went to Station 1 outside Sunway Pyramid to have some drink
She had Yes tea & I had this:
Iced Lime Plum Juice
*sour sour*
haha~
Going back to my brother's place for a nite stay
Going back Wangsa Maju at 8.30am
Rapid Bus U63 to Pasar Seni LRT Station
RM3
Pasar Seni to Wangsa Maju (Me)
Pasar Seni to Taman Melati (Bee Yean)
RM2.40
Reaching Our place at 10am++
Rush for our lecture class at 11.30am
*Tired & rush trip*
~but We enjoyed it very much~


No comments:
Post a Comment