Thursday, October 15, 2009

~S*H*O*U*T*O*U*T~

*ignore this post if u feel any annoyance while reading this post*
 
I have been searching for my friends/classmates to go for Ice Skating since the 1st week of this semester...

I was hoping to go to skate b4 any preparation of the course assignments started, which will be very busy and no more time for me to go for it...

However, some of my classmates rejected my invitations which really made me have the thought of skating alone...

Some of them said that it was a long distance from Wangsa Maju to Sunway Pyramid
*which is the truth, it took me more than 1 hour to reach there*
 But I am willing to sacrifice my time to get the entertainment that will cheers me up, a lot...


Some of them were scared of falling down which will hurt themselves
*we need to fall down b4 we can walk, right?*
  
Some of them, sincere ones, which I really trusted them to have their personal things to do, I didn't & cannot blame them for that...

 *Forcing them to go was bad, I know, & I'm Sorry abt that... Hope that "U all" won't mind... but I just want to go with more friends, which will be more fun & interesting...*

I know, not everyone likes to skate
But why keeping in mind that "Skating" is not your interest b4 u ever try it?


Hmm...
I really hope that I can really SHOUT OUT what are concerned in my heart

But the only thing that I can do is:
Grumbling about my feeling to the desktop in front of me, always...
Which will make me feel better, rather than keeping all of these in my heart...

~I just wanna be true about myself~

*Thanks for finish reading this*

No comments:

Post a Comment