Friday, October 16, 2009

~R*E*S*U*L*T~

I was so anxious about my last semester final exam results which is being released today...

I login my ID & Password...

I turned away my face from the screen after clicking ENTER bcoz wasn't dare to look at it...

I felt relieved when I saw my results...
All Passed...

The subject I most worried about was my English Paper, which I mentioned b4 that I didn't managed to do the 30 marks questions...

Luckily I get the lowest grade of Passing the paper, C...

I was so relieved that it was a pass...

I couldn't ask for more bcoz the 30marks really flown away, obviously...

Here is my result:
AACS4754 INTERNET PROGRAMMING                B+
ABBE4024 ECONOMICS FOR MARKETING         A-
ABDM4044 PEOPLE & ORGANISATIONS              C+
AELE3164 ENGLISH FOR MARKETING               C

I was satisfied with this result bcoz I didn't prepare well on the finals...
**Sorry~ mom & dad for disappointing u all for getting this BAD result**

Tonight I will be meeting my parents & my aunt from Canada...
I miss my aunt so much which I haven't met her for about 2 to 3 years...
Also, I miss my parents too!!

Haha~

*EXCITED*



1 comment: