It was 8am++ in the morning, where Ben have to start dressing up and wait for his grandparents to fetch him...
小姨told him about I will be leaving on that day...
He was down & sad...
He cried...
Awww...
Made me speechless, not knowing what was the right thing to say...
I had made him sad...
*sorry*
But I promised him, I will come next time when I have holidays...
At about 12pm, 小姨came & fetch me to have lunch at Old Town Cafe...
I had ordered a set of Nasi Goreng Kampung...
The Pepsi was included in my set & the Honey Lemon was 小姨's...
This is my beautiful & hardworking 小姨
After lunch, she fetch me to jetty and off I went...
Thanks for everything during the stays, 小姨...
Take care...
Promise me, MUST Rest well...
Ok?
^o^
Love,
your niece, Woi



How sweet to have you being with us though it was just a few days :) I believe Ben really missed you & looking forward for you to come next time.
ReplyDeleteThanks for helping me in so many things, setting up the blog, housework, help Ben do his revision, take care of Davin etc....
Its nice to talk to you too the last night before you leave...suddenly we have so much things to share ...
Hugs & Kisses
小姨
Do not need to thanks me for these... I volunteered to do that^o^
ReplyDeleteThis also allowed me to learn many things...
It was nice to talk to u too that night, but that time we were tired and sleepy already...
If we have the energy, I think we really wil talk till morning... Haha...
Talk to u next time when we meet^o^
Love, Woi