After 2-nights-stay at Shyuen's (the girl cousins I mentioned before), I went back to my HOME to stay for 1 night, then the next day, Monday...
I went to my Xiao Yi's house for another 2-nights-stay...
The 1st Night
I went to SP bus station at about 5.45pm
The ticket seller told me that the next bus to Butterworth will only come at 6.10pm
So...
Wait wait wait..
The bus finally came sharp as the seller told...
But it didn't start off immediately...
It only started at 6.30pm...
When I reached Butterworth bus station, it was already 7pm...
I waited for my uncle to fetch me, which he came from his working place...
Then my uncle fetched me to his house to have dinner...
My aunt was there waiting for us...
Now already 4-months-old...
After dinner, we went back to their new house...
B4 going back their house, we stopped by at Guardian...
小姨丈wanted to buy magazine at the nearby shop &
小姨 wanted to buy body shampoo, for me and Ben...
This was the 1st time Davin came to Guardian...
We were thinking that he might be wondering...
"Why does this place is full of stuffs? What is that? What is this? What is...?"
Haha~
After that we went back...



Davin looks like a girl with the hat ...
ReplyDelete