Thursday, September 24, 2009

~C*O*O*K*I*E*S~

24th Sept 2009

I had planned to make some cookies past few days...
But there was some "obstacles", which I made it myself...
No one to be blamed...>.<

Hahhaha~

Anyway, I did it...

Hmm...
There was a baking book that have many types of cookies and cakes which looks so nice...

But I looked for a recipe that was easy to do and the ingredients which can be found in my mom's "stock"...

Haha~

Finally I found it...

It was called:
Orange Sable

We just need:

250gm Low protein flour
150gm Butter
65 gm Sugar
1 Egg + 1 Egg yolk
1 tsp. Soda powder
40 gm Orange peel (minced)
Raisins (as much as u like)
A little bit of salt

That's all!!

Hahah...

When it was being baked




This is the orange sable cookies that I have made...



 In the container


Luckily, it was a success!!
The cookies have the important feature of the real cookies...
CRISPY
They taste not bad too...
Haha~

2 comments:

  1. wah!!the cookies look delicious neh~
    keep some for me yaar^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. canot keep for u ad... next time got chance make again... but i donknow when is it ler... remind me then... ahhaha>.<

    ReplyDelete