拥有那:
白里透红的肌肤
一单一双的眼睛
不修也美的眉毛
又高又挺的鼻子
红带光泽的嘴唇
笑起来甜美的脸蛋
手上红色的小胎记
对了!
~她~

就是我的妹妹…
她快要出国深造了
一去要整整一年
要飞的日期越来越近
我的心也越来越舍不得
我快要缺少一位能让我诉苦,享福,拥抱的人了

最近
我们变得无法一唱一和的姐妹
我不懂到底是谁的问题
我不清楚我做错了什么
不管
我做了什么让你不开心的事
我希望你能原谅我
我更希望你能当面跟我说
到底发生了什么事
你将会去到一个离我好远好远的国家
我只能用msn或skype来跟你谈天
无法面对面地谈天
我会考虑去买个webcam
好让那时候你也可以见到我
(没有的话,不公平嘛 =P)
~蕊~
我也要跟你说:
我也爱你,妹!
这是永远的事…
我会很想念很想念你的!!
爱你,妹!
我们肯定会很想念你的!
Muackss~~
***English Version***
~SHE~
Having:
Bright white skin
One with Single & one with double lines eyes
Nice eye brows without shaving
High and pointed nose
Reddish & shinny lips
Sweet face when she smiles
A small red birthmark
YEAP!!
~SHE~
Is my younger sister!!
She is going overseas to further her studies
It will take her a-year-period to be back again
The date for departure is becoming nearer
The unwillingness to let her go is also becoming more and more
I will be missing a person for me to complaint to, to share my happiness and to hug…
Recently
We became hard to be unified sisters
I do not know whose problem
I do not really sure what did I do wrong
No matter
What did I do that makes U unhappy
I hope that you can forgive me
I also will be glad if U can tell me
EXACTLY what had happened
U will be living at a country that is very far away from me
I can only chat or talk with U with msn or skype
Cannot talk with U face-to-face
I will consider to go & buy a webcam
So that U can see me when U were there
(If not, it is unfair =P)
Lui
I also wanna tell U that:
I LOVE U TOO, sis!!
This is forever… and ever!!
I will miss u a lot a lot here!
Love U, Sis!
We will definitely miss U a lot from here!!
Muacks~~

Myspace Family Comments & Graphics

Myspace Family Comments & Graphics
No comments:
Post a Comment