I'm going to be 20 years old in 2 hours...
I do not know what is my feeling right now...
Happy?
My birthday coming!!Excited?
My brothers will celebrate with me!! *YAHOO!!*Curious?
What would my year 2009's birthday be like? Will there be any other surprises??Worry?
Will my celebration affect my studies for PO test this Thursday?Sad?
I have had my 2 birthdays without my family...COZ:
TARC 1st Semester FINAL EXAMS ALWAYS FALL ON THE SEPTEMBER!!!
(I HATE IT!! VERY MUCH!!)
This year will be celebrating with my brothers...
*but... NOT COMPLETE Family members lah~~*
I hope everyone can come...
(sad)
EH!!
Cannot be sad...
Need to think positive way...
At least have 2 brothers!
I need to appreciate with wat I have!!

Anyway...
~MY PLAN~
Hmm...
Because of not wanting my elder brother to drive all his way from Puchong to Wangsa Maju...
I have decided...
GOING TO MEET THEM!!
Haha~~
I was planning to take the LRT to Kelana Jaya Station...
Then planning to take the Rapid Bus to Sunway Pyramid...
But
My brother suddenly said that he does not work tomorrow...
So...
He will be fetching me at the station...
Haha~~
How lucky I am?!

Then...
I don know what will happen...
Will tell U when I come back...

Gotta STUDY now...
BYE!!
lolx..
ReplyDeletewaiting ur latest plan yooo~
so so so sad tat cant celebrate wif u..
T.T
i will replace bday present for u..*if we meet*
love u..
and drop by to wish u a
really great and HAPPY BDAY^^
tis yr dont have kian tis girl and wei tis xiao po here wif u..
dont sad arr...*SS@.@*
big present for u 1st..
full of feelings..
muackzZzZzZzzz^^
Thanks, Wei siao po...
ReplyDeleteMuacks...
I wil wait for ur present...
hahahhahaha....
lolx...
ReplyDeletesure!!!!
muackz..muackz..
when ur sem break start?