Saturday, September 5, 2009

~B*A*D* day~

I had a BAD BAD BAD day...

1st
BAD
English test...

2nd
my ~BEST PALL, 欣~...
Just told me that she had went back to Beijing...

I will not have any 2nd chance to see her until the August next year...

(this is the photo i took last time we went out...)
Take care, 欣...
Miss U...


3rd

My ~SiS~
told me that she will be flying to RS on the 16th of September!!!
2am in the midnite!!
WHAT??

My final exams will end on the 14th and she will be coming to KL on the next day...
WE can only see each other for a LIMITED time until the midnite 2am!!

NO!!
Is before 2am!!!

NOT ENUF laaahhhhh!!!!!

I WANNA GO BACK!!!
but i need to prepare for my exams...

UNFAIR!!!

So sad now~~

I miss U, SIS!!!
I really do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment