Tuesday, September 22, 2009

~H*O*L*I*D*A*Y*S~

 
Having my 2 weeks ++ semester breaks now...

Enjoying my HOLIDAYs at my sweet sweet home...

Doing about the same things everyday but do not feel bored about it...

These are what I do at HOME everyday:
                       1. Wake up + clean up myself
                       2. Eat Breakfast (search for my own food in the house)
                       3. Watch TV or Walk around
                       4. Help my mom to do some housework
                       5. Have Lunch with my mom (she cooks)
                       6. Chat with my mom (anything also talk)
                       7. Eat dinner with my parents
                       8. Feed my pets (2 dogs)
                       9. Online + Blogging (Not much online actually)

These are what I do when my cousins are around:
                     1. Fetch Li Hen(him) go to/ back from kindergarden
                     2. Play with Li Shyuen(her)
                     3. Bath her
                     4. Dress Up her (choose clothes for her to wear + tie her hair)
                     5. Teach him to do his homework after school
                     6. Eat breakfast, lunch, & dinner with them
                     7. Take care of them while my mom was doing her housework

These are what I do other than being at home:
19th Sept

1. Went to Billion with my mom to buy nestum, biscuits, etc... (for my sis)
2. Went to a small concert at Gurun
It was a simple & nice concert...



I did not know who were the singers, but the ticket was free, so, I just attended for fun...

20th Sept
1. Met my friends at Old Town (Hong Li & Chia Li)
So happy to meet and sembang with them...^o^
2. Had dinner at my mom's friend's house

21th Sept
1. Went to Alor Setar- Pasific, with my mom to buy shirts (for my sis)
[the highway to go to Penang was jammed, tat's y we went there (no choice =.='')]
2. Have dinner with my mom's friends at my house- she invited them here (total: 8 ppl)
I was the one cutting all the fruits & veges and putting them into containers
Then, sweep + mop the floor
Clean up the table + wash plates & cups

These activities seems like simple & boring, but I just...
Do not have time for me to feel the boredom of these activities...
too busy >.<
Now I am still enjoying it...

haha~
I was like writing a diary...
U do not really need to read all of it...
Don't bother about me~
I just wanna write out what I did in this holidays~



~Thanks for ur patience~

No comments:

Post a Comment