Monday, September 14, 2009

~E*M*O~

My 1st semester final exam had finished!!!
I suppose to be happy about it, don't I?
But why is my heart felt so sad?
A sense of loss...
Unable to smile...
Unable to laugh... 
Izzit about the paper that I did just now?
I think I'm ok with this paper, not this one...
Izzit about the tiredness of revising this subject and only sleep for less than 2 hours?
I think so... But I do not feel like sleeping now...
U can imagine how serious are my dark circles...
@.@
Izzit about my sister is leaving in 2 days?
I'm quite SURE about that...
She is leaving...
She is really leaving...
My dearest sister is really leaving...
I really feel the SERIOUS sense of LOSS rite now...
Feeling so suffocated...
Barely to breath...
She & my family will be coming later...
I really hope that they can come earlier...
So that I can meet her and stay with her for more extra hours...

Holidays started...
Going home...
Without my sister in the house...
How can I going to get used to it??
Will have one year of waiting for her to be back...
and 
only have maximum of 2 months for her to stay at home...
What will we be like in 1-year-time?
Who knows?
I'm gonna miss U a lot, girl...
GOod luck in ur new life in RS...
Contact Us often when U are there ya~
Take care!!
Love U, Sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment