It was 31st of October, which was also Halloween Day...
Wei, Kian & I had planned to meet each other at Penang Island for our small gathering...
Wei had departed from her hostel(Kampar) at about 9.30am to Butterworth...
I departed from my hometown at 12pm to Butterworth too...
Wei arrived 5 minutes earlier than me...
I arrived 5 minutes earlier than her bf...
Wei saw me and hugged me excitedly...^o^
She wear very pretty tat day...
It was about 1pm at that time...
Her bf (Flower) fetched us to Gurney plaza to meet Kian (Miyuki)...
We met each other at the top floor, which is the GSC...
After ordering the movie tickets, we went to have some lunch since that the movie will only be started after 1 hour...
We went to Kim Gary and these were wat we have done there:
We watched the movie:
Poker King
Tat was a funny and great movie!!
*RECOMMENDED one*
After that...
We snapped more & more & more photossss....
At the New Wings Toilet
Our feet
At Padini Fitting Room
For our dinner,
we had it at Bali Restaurant, which was near Gurney Plaza...
we had it at Bali Restaurant, which was near Gurney Plaza...
A seafood restaurant:
Flower & his 3 friends
(one more not included in this photo)
+
3 of us
Total 7 people
Eating these:
Black Toufu
Fried Squids
Cheese Prawn, which cost us RM70>.<
Thai Steam Fish
"Ka Na" vege & one more-4got wat tat called
We had an FULL & SATISFIED dinner...
Happy times always pass unknowingly...
It was 10pm++ after our dinner...
It was time to say good bye...
Wei, Kian & I had a goodbye-hug together b4 we left...
T.T
We was planning to go Auto City at 1st, but on the way, we felt really tired and we canceled the plan...
I arrived my house at about 12am...
After saying goodbye again to Wei & Flower, I backed to my room...
Removing my makeups, Washing my face, Brushing my teeth, Having my bath...
Finally...
Going to bed...
Good nite, Friends...
Love U both, always...
Take Care





i love you too,always and forever^^
ReplyDeletemuackz~