Wednesday, November 4, 2009

~B*O*R*I*N*G~

Currently, I feel like my life in KL become less and less interesting...
Maybe I miss home too much...
But I just came back from hometown 2 days ago...
*Stupid*


I just didn't want to stay at the house all the time...
It's killing me...


Everyday after class,
Sitting in front of the computer, besides online & editing photos...
Still online & editing photos...
Not even have the mood to touch the books...


This week will have Applied Marketing Research Questionnaire presentation...
There will be a Business Financial mid term test next Thursday (week 6)...
There will be Marketing Customer Interface mid term test on week 7 & 8...
Week 9 will be the due date for Business Finance Assignment...
Week 10 will be the due date for Applied Marketing Research Assignment...
Week 10 will also have E-Commerce & Supply Chain Management mid term test... 
Week 11 will be the due date for Marketing Customer Interface Assignment...
Week 12 will be the due date for E-commerce & Supply Chain Management Assignment...


 OMG~ 
Kill me, anyone?


Now started to feel stress about it...
But didn't have the spirit to start everything or anything about the tests and assignments...
Can anyone knock my head or splash me with iced water to wake me up?


I really feel no mood at all to do these important things...
Just feeling BORING because there are not much entertainments for me this few days...


If allow me to go home, that's GREAT...
EEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~!!!


Feeling like going crazy already~
Is this stress or what?
Explain to me, please... 

No comments:

Post a Comment