Finally, I got the chance to watch the 2012...
It was such an GREAT movie...
Funny, touching, exciting & more...
What I get from the movie is that, to apprecieate the things u got now,
ESPECIALLY our FAMILY...
It was really sad to see that the people were calling their love ones & talk to each other in a limited time...
There was even calls which were late, where the incidents happened before or at the same time they were talking to each other...
Here are the actors that I like:
A great father, Jackson Curtis (John Cusack)
Responsible President & father (Danny Glover)
&
Gorgeous daughter, Laura Wilson (Thandie Newton)
The busy man, Adrian Helmsley (Chiwetel Ejiofor)
Beautiful mom, Kate Curtis (Amanda Peet)
Cool son, Noah Curtis (Liam James)
Finally, the little girl~
She will definitely become a gorgeous lady in the future,
since that she is one now!!
-LOVE-







No comments:
Post a Comment