Sunday, November 22, 2009

*B*A*C*K*P*A*C*K~

I have been using my sister's backpack since my 1st semester...

She bought it when she was still studying in secondary school...

It was about 2 years+ old bag...

It was a good looking bag before...

Here is the look of the bag:

 


Its 'skin' has started to damage before I started using it...
But the longer I use it, the more it got worse...

Finally, I got this chance to buy a new backpack...
I look at this bag & I said to myself, I LOVE IT!!

It is a SIMPLE bag...

 
 

Brand: EXTEAM? (means no brand)

Colour: Silver & Black
Feature: Water Resistant Layer
(which I purposely choose this type because it can protect my stuffs in my bag)
Price: RM30
Cool~

Thanks to the old backpack, which helped me a lot before this...
Hope U rest in peace...

Welcome my new backpack~
Hope that U can be my best partner of my college life!!

♥LOVE♥

No comments:

Post a Comment