Day 1~ 6th of Nov
It was Friday, where Sue asked me to have a stay at her house this weekend...
I tidied up my clothes, daily skincare products, Business Financial notes, and other necessary stuffs for the stay...
She came to fetch me at 7.30pm++ and we went to Wangsa Maju Jusco...
We have our dinner at the Jusco food court...
I had a Nasi Goreng Paprik...
Sue had a Nasi Goreng Tom Yam...
After dinner, we went to buy some groceries...
We bought some vegetables (Cabbage & corns), fruits (mangoes), frozen chicken nuggets, eggs, and of course some tidbits (junk food) for ourselves...
At Jusco, I spent about RM45...
That night, we chat, online, chat, online...
*no study at all*
We slept late at about 3am in the morning...
Day 2~ 7th of Nov
We woke up at 10.30am in the morning & we went to morning market to buy some long beans, 1 carrot & a pack of meat balls...
We came back after that & cook our brunch...
We have cooked:
Veges
Chicken Nuggets
Corn soup with meat balls
with rice~
Yummy & Full~
Then we chat, online, chat, online...
After a while, Sue felt tired & went to have a nap...
I copied all the extra notes written in Sue's notes...(a lot...)
Suddenly, (at about 5pm) it was a HEAVY HEAVY rain which the rain was blown heavily and the rain drops get into the house at the balcony...
Luckily I had closed the glass slidedoor of the balcony...
I continued my notes copying after that...
The rain lasted for many hours...
Dinner time (6.30pm++), we cooked again...
This time, we had fried eggs with long beans, corn & meatballs soup...
also, Yummy & Full~
At 10pm, friend of Sue's, Kah Seng, came and fetch us to Feeling Cafe to have some drinks...
In the car, there was another guy, Hong Yap...
We reached Feeling Cafe & we met Christine & Melody there...
There were many other new friends too...
Who were...
Yu Min, Zhi Hong & Ah Bu...
We had some chatting & drinks while listening to the singer in the cafe...
We went back at 2am++...
My drinks (Apple juice with plum) RM5
Day 3~ 8th of Nov
We woke up at noon & have egg toasts & milo for brunch...
At about 3pm, we went to ZING to have our hair cut...
I only cut my front hair for RM8:
Before
After
*I have no comment on this, what about u??*
Here is the photo of Sue & me after the hair cut:
After the hair cut, we past a cafe & bought myself a green bean soup,
Sue bought red bean soup...
After the dessert, we start to study...
Hmm... Do not know much what I have read...=.=''
We went to have dinner...
卤肉饭 + 菊花茶
RM5
*Satisfied*
We bought 2 slices of cheese cakes for each of us...
I also bought a box of mini kaya puffs...
RM4
We continued to study the notes, with the laptop opened...=.=''
Day 4~ 9th of Nov
It was Monday, we had Business Financial class at 1pm...
We had our cheese cake (which taste only like a normal butter cake=.='') with instant mushroom soup...
We walked to the bus stop to wait for public bus...
We came back from our class with Rapid...
Bus fees: RM2
We went to have dinner at Spicy & Chill, near Sue's condo...
I ordered:
Dry Pan Mee with Minced Meat + 凉茶
RM5.50
*Yummy~*
I met a new friend, Lian Xiong... (The friend of Sue & Vincent)
Vincent, Sue & I went to Carefour to have some groceries again...
This time, I spent RM61...
=.=''
These are the stuffs that I bought...(includes the stuffs that I bought on Friday)
See... So many bags...
*Thanks to Sue, for helping me to carry them to my house*
-sorry for the wrong house thing-
Some of the stuffs I put them in the fridge and here are the rest of them...
Haha~
Don't worry, the food can last for monthss...
Finally, I came back to my own lovely, small & cozy house...
After tidy up my foods...
I started to online, blogging...
Back to my simple life...
&
*I enjoy it*
No comments:
Post a Comment