Once in every 2 weeks, my elder brother will come and find me and take me for dinner~
Every time he comes, he will ask me what would I like to have for the dinner...
That time, I will start to crack my head thinking of what to eat...
But ended up nothing came to my mind...
And finally I asked him back~
Haha~
It was because I didn't quite familiar with the food available at my housing area...
Because: I seldom came out for my meals everyday...
I only went to the hawker stalls to take away for about less than 5 times since I got here...
Most of the time, I will have my lunch at college...
Then my dinners will always be:
1. Bread with milo/nestum/horlick
2. Biscuits with milo/nestum/horlick
3. Maggie Mee with veges and egg
4. Cereal with milk
It was because it will take me 10-15 minutes walk to the nearest food stalls or coffee shop & the way from my house to the food stalls is too dangerous because I normally walk alone...
Anyway, I had get used to it to have my simple dinners in my room...
Back to my bro, we used to have our meals at Pizza Hut, SSL Pan Mee...
Last night, my bro, his girl friend, Jamie & me went to have our dinner somewhere in Ampang...
It is the Cheong Kee Bak Kut Teh...
My bro ordered so many food...
Another one I 4got to take the photo, it was the "Drunken Chicken" (醉鸡)
We couldn't finish our rice because there were too many things for 3 of us to eat...
After that, we went to buy something at Carrefour
I bought potato bread, Cranberry cakes & 1 packet of Nestum...
which the bread can be my lunch & dinner today~
(the rest of the things in the troley were my bro's & Jamie's...
After that, they sent me back to my house & they left after my bro used my computer to check his mail...
It was 10.45pm when they left...
Next time when they come, I plan to go to Happy Season with them...
I will remind them to bring jacket as well...
Haha~
Look forward to meet them soon~
Loves
No comments:
Post a Comment