It was really a very LATE update about the room I stay currently at KL...
This is my room "entrance":
Here are some photos about my simple small room...
It's basically in 4 parts:
Which are the place for hanging my clothes
(it is behind my door)
Then next to it is my table
(where I normally sit)
Then behind the chair will be the place I sleep every night
My Lovely Bed
First reason that I hung the rack beside the window because it will make my room smaller if I put it on the floor...
Second reason is: it will not be too direct for ppl looking into my room since I will have my towels hanging there...(Security)
*Haha*
Finally, the place for me to put all my clothes:
My Fabric Closet
And a rack for me to put my skincare products, cosmetics & also biscuits
The standing fan was given by my brother because the room only provide a wall fan, which will be very hot if there is no rain...
*thanks bro, it really helps me a lot*
I found it small & cozy for me to stay in...
How u think about my room?
The facilities to use in this house are the:
Nice kitchen equipments
Refrigerator
Washing machine & dryer machine
Simple & Nice
u hang like that..u not scare the rack will fall mer?
ReplyDeleteur room so small yaar...
finally got tidy it le la?!
hahax^^
i got tie with many ropes... I also got one more strong belt to hang it...
ReplyDeletei think is ok la~ haha^^
Ya la, smal smal only~
I got tidy, but always 4got to take photo...
tat day i remember i ma take the photos of it lo...