Tuesday, January 5, 2010

~K770i~



If u had read my previous posts, u will know that my lovely K770i had fallen from 3rd floor & got some serious 'injuries'...

I came back to my lovely HOMETOWN and brought her to the 'hospital' for 'health' check...

I missed her so much during the time she is not functioning & being repaired...

I couldn't take any photo when I felt like to...
It was really a suffering period while waiting for it to be healed...

I brought it for reparation yesterday
&
I went to bring her back today...

The 'hospital' & 'medical' fees was RM100...

1.Changing of he LCD screen
2. Vibrate function
3. Chips (don know wat were those actually)
*but it was my friend who helped me*

It was quite reasonable for me because it didn't 'hurt' completely
& most importantly...
I do not need to buy a new one...
*save $$$*

Yuhoo~!!
Now I take back my baby K770i & I can take many photos
anytime, anywhere I want~!!
Haha

Here are some photos I took after I brought her back~

ME


Sceneries



&
Food that my mom cooked for dinner tonight...

Yummy
^o^


So happy to have her back to my side...
I love U

V(^o^)V

p/s: I want to say thanks to my friend, ZY, who borrowed me his phone during these time...
I also took some photos with his phone...
Coz I couldn't control myself from not taking photos...
>.<''


My dog, Teddy...

who was waving his tail when I was back HOME


These photos were taken at This restaurant in Central Square...
after I took my phone for reparation...




The drink I ordered

^o^



Yummy food...

Yeah~^o^

1 comment: