Friday, January 1, 2010

~NEW*YEAR-010110~


1st of January 2010
The 1st day of the new year 2010
I prepared myself at about 1pm because I was going to have a movie with my secondary friends...
 

At about 1.45pm++, Zong Yen came...
Chun Hong was in the car too~
We departed with no idea which cinema to watch our movie...

1st, we planned to go Mid Valley...
But jam jam jam...

2nd, we planned to go Sunway Pyramid
Also...
jam jam jam...

3rd & last...
Tropicana City Mall
 
NO JAM at all~!!!
^o^

We went into the car park without ANY jam...
It was about 3.30pm++ when we reached there...

Let's see how was the movie tickets selling...
It was not much ppl compared to other cinemas that I went b4...
We only lined up for about 15 minutes then we got our turn to purchase the tickets...

We bought AVATAR at 6.00pm...
 
After we bought the tickets, we went to have our...
LUNCH
at Sushi Tei


 

This is the Sushi TEI's menu:


Sushi sushi~
 


 
 
 

 I like the deco in the restaurant...
especially the paper light...
 

Hot green tea~
 

 I ordered the EBI DON
deep fried prawn topped with eggs on rice
RM13.80++
 
I love it~^o^

This is the...
Fish丝...
Crunchy but not nice if eat too much~>.<
*haha*
 

Yeah~ I finished my LUNCH~
 


These were the plates, eaten by ZY & CH~
 
 

Chun Hong
 

Zong Yen
 
*sorry for not asking u all for permission to take these photos*

After the lunch, we went to the center of the Mall, which still have the Christmas Deco...
At the same time, there was a Magic Show going on~

While watching the show, I walked around & took some nice nice photos on the deco...
There were full of BEARSss there...
 
 
 

I like this RED bear
^0^
 
 

 Tropicana tree?



 The stage that the Magicians made the shows jz now...
 
Blue Crystal Ball
 

 While waiting for the our movie, outside the GSC...
 

 I took photos of the decorations
 
 & also them...
 
 Then...
 Something AWFUL happened...
After taking this photo,
I dropped my phone...!!!
from the 3rd floor~!!!!


I watched my baby K770i fell onto the groundfloor...
less than 3 seconds...
SMASHED~!!!

ZY & I quickly ran to the groundfloor to take my 'seriously injured' phone...
I was speechless when I saw my phone...
Felt so... HURT~
T.T
Felt like wanna cry on the spot...
but it was a public place...

Still, I continued to watch the Avatar movie...
I tried really hard not to think of my phone while watching...
kept on reading the subtitles below the screen...
It was really a nice movie...
I like it~

After the movie, they accompanied me to the cellphone booths to see other models of the phone...
I was planning to buy one on the spot, but they were so...
EXPENSIVE~!!!

ZY said that he will borrow me his cellphone 1st so that I did not need to buy the phone yet...
*so kind of him~ thanks*

My phone now was in "COMA"...
The screen were totally dark...
Also have some cracks in the screen inside...
But it can answer calls & make calls...
just do not know who is calling & sms...
sad T.T sad

At about 9.30pm, I reached home...

At about 10pm, Kah Seng came to fetch me for Yam Cha at Feeling Cafe near my house...
I didn't feel hungry so I just ordered this juice...
"Aquarius"

 *taken with ZY's phone*

This was the present given by KS, souviners from Korea...
 
 I like it...
Thanks^o^
 
 At about 12am++, I reached home, again...
 
The 1st day of New Year...
A single day, many things happen...
 
Happy & Enjoyable for the movie & gathering with all my friends...
Pleased & Touched with my friends, ZY & CH that concerned about me while I was frustrated...
Angry & Frustrate & Disappointed for the carelessness of myself...
Sad for my pity K770i...

1 day with full of emotions & situations...
What day should it be considered as?
I guess is...
=Balanced Day=

2 comments: