Friday, January 1, 2010

~New*Year*Eve~




There was no plan for me on the New Year Eve- 31st of December 2009
The last day of Year 2009

I was facebook~ing that night & suddenly I heard some songs played from outside...
I looked out from my room window & I saw this canopy~


After a while, one MC announced that there will be a countdown celebration for the residents of Metroview at 11pm...

Hmm~ since that I had nothing to do,
I went with my housemate, just to see how would it like?
At least had some countdown will be nice~

Prepared myself & shot for the last photos for year 2009:
 
 
 

We went to the place & we saw...
Wow~ so many ppl...
Lining up for food sponsored by the management...
Fried Mee, Bihun, Rice, Satay, and more...
 
 

I took these~
The satay was yummy~^^
 

Eating & chatting~
Everyone was waiting for the countdown~
 

The moon on that day was round & bright~
 

Finally...
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
Happy New Year 2010~!!

Everyone was waiting for the fireworks, same as me...
Quite disappointed was...
No fireworks...
=.=''
Everyone ran to the place where they can see the fireworks...
the fireworks...
at the KLCC, in the city~
I followed the crowd, but just can see half of the fireworks...


I regretted by not going for the countdown...
I should have go on my own...

Went back to my house & continue give the new year greetings to everyone in facebook & msn~
Happy chatting with them though...
^o^

Everyone, once again...
Happy New Year 2010~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment