Currently I downloaded a photo editing software
PICASA 3
(click the logo to have a try)
Which allows me to make collages for many photos...
I ♥ it~!!
and I kept exploring on it~
*haha*
**********
Anyway, I had some oranges and apples as my supper just now~
The oranges made me want to eat more & more...
but not the apples...
I only realised that I do not like the sweetness of the apples...
Then I went google for some apples & oranges photos and done some editing using the PICASA 3~
So much fun while playing with it~!!
I still do not know well in using this software...
But I will keep learning & learning~♥
OPS!! I should be studying right now~!!
* I hate myself when drifting away from studying *
* I hate myself when drifting away from studying *
LAST SUBJECT for this semester~!!
Yuhoo~!!
Yuhoo~!!
Shopping
Karaoke
and most importantly~
Chinese New Year
I am coming~!!!
♥


No comments:
Post a Comment