Saturday, January 30, 2010

~L*I*P*S~

I have been suffering dehydrated & cracked lips not long after I went to KL for my advance diploma...

At 1st I thought it was only because that I didn't take sufficient amount of water everyday...
(But indeed I only drink less than 4 glass of water a day, sometimes less than that)...

I had been using a Forever Living- Aloe Lips with Jojoba, which my aunt bought for me when she saw my awful dehydrated lips...
*thanks aunt*

I have been using it all this while, but the lips never cured...
It will only moisture when I applied, which is only a short while...
But when I forgot the apply, it become reddish, itchy & sometime slight pain on the cracked lines...
The worst was:
It can be peeled~!!
I always peel it with my teeth...
But ended up more painful~!!
T.T

All these while, I also always wet my lips with my saliva, which I thought it was more moisturising...
(and it will make the lips look not too dry for a short while)
But ended up...
It was quicker for the moist of the lips to evaporate...

Even when there are no cracked lips, my lips will not have elasticity...
This was really suffering when I was trying to smile...
>.<''
Even a slight smile will make me feel like it was going to split~!!

I was so embarrassed when my friends asked me about my cracked lips...

T.T
At last, I finish using the Aloe Lips...
It was suffering me because I was having my exam and there was no time for me to go out and buy another lip balm...
I tried to use up the leftover by digging them out from the inner side of the lip balm because I really feel terrible when I see my ugly lips...

FINALLY, I finished my exam & I went for shopping with my fren...
I went into many stores that sell skin care products and searched for lip balms that really works!!

At 1st, I was thinking of puchasing the lip balm from
Nature Republic
which was RM29.90 each
(Omg~!! TOO expensive~!!!)

I went to have some surveys at other store...

I saw another one at
The Face Shop
I tried it and my lips feel so.....

MOISTURE~!!!
Never feel so GREAT before~!!

Of coz, I bought it~!!

Here is the photo of it:

RM18.90
Which was cheaper than the Nature Republic's~!!
Luckily I found them b4 I went back to Nature Republic's store~!!
^o^

Now my lips are feeling better & the moisture of the balm lasts longer~
I hope this will cure my sensitive lips and I can have moisture & bouncy lips b4 CNY~!!
All the best, to my LIPS~!!!

Muacks~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment