Tuesday, January 19, 2010

~R*E*L*A*X~

After the 2nd paper, MCI, me & my classmates went to Greenbox for
"Relieving our STRESS"...

It was because we will have the 3rd paper on the next Tuesday, which is a week from now...
 Tat's why we went to RELAX ourselves a while...

Before the Karaoke, Catherine, Jing Wen & me have our lunch...
Nasi Lemak
(3 of us share this)
Looks delicious & taste Unbelievably GREAT too~!!!!


Then we started to Sing Sing & Sing from 2pm++~


 Happy couple singing~

Then this guy run to play game outside the Karaoke room while others were singing...
 
Then Sue joined...
 
 Both of them so cute~^^

Take photo with Karaoke door:
Me
 
Catherine
 
Sue
 
 
After the Karaoke sessions, we went to toilet again...
for photo taking...
It was such a long time that we didn't take photos together...

 
 
 

But today, our face were so...
Unenergetic
Because we did not have enuf sleep before this...@.@
(I only slept for 1 hour the night before)

*******************************************

After our Karaoke, I went to take monorial to KL Central...
Then took the LRT to Kelana Jaya~

I waited for my eldest brother to fetch me at the Guardian store...
After half an hour, he came & fetch me to my 2nd brother's place to put my stuff...
He went to find parking while I went upstairs...

I washed my face & we met up again at downstairs...
We went to buy Movie Tickets:

The Spy Next Door


 
 8.45pm

After we bought the tickets, we only have 30 minutes to have our dinner...
So we went to Burger King,

since that it was a "FAST" food restaurant...
*haha*

We bought:


 1 Whopper Junior set


1 Single Beefacon Burger set

(we were so disappointed with the Bacon they gave... SO... small)
At first we tot they gave the wrong burger, but as last, we found the bacon...
we were... Speechless!!

Anyway, It was such a long time I haven't eat Burgers...
It was Yummy though~^^

Ice-cream Sundae is free of charge~^^

It didn't have nice appearance as MacD's.
But tastes the same...

We managed to rush for our movie b4 it started...
THE MOVIE WAS AWESOME~!!!

After the movie, both of us were so tired~
He went back after dropping me at my 2nd bro's place...

Such a great day I had...
RELAXing myself from the pressure of my Final Exams...

I stayed at my 2nd brother's place for 3 nights...
I came back on the 22nd of Jan, Friday...

*Thanks to my friends for the Karaoke session*
*Thanks to My dear eldest brother for bringing me for movie & dinners*
*Thanks to my dear 2nd brother for letting me to 'disturb' u these few days (ur room)*

I haven't really study for my last 2 papers, now I should start, & must be FAST!!
I have been relaxing too much~
Not enuf time already...>.<
Good Luck to me, again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment