It was Tuesday Break, again~
Catherine never went to Wangsa Walk before & she suggested to go during the class...
So, Wangsa Walk we go~!!
We had our lunch at POPOYE, again~
Since that we will go for Steamboat at YUEN that night...
We didn't eat whole set, we shared~
This was when I was enjoying my fried chicken...
After the lunch, we planned go for the Wangsa Bowl~!!
On the way to the Wangsa Bowl, we did some crazy acts...
After that, we went into the Wangsa Bowl & what we saw were...
MALAYsss~!!
Do not know what happen today?
Why suddenly so many malayss??
We needed to wait for our Bowling lane because all the lanes were FULLY occupied~!!
While waiting, again...
Take photos~
Finally, at 1.50pm, the lanes for us were cleared...
We took our bowling shoes & started to play~
I was the third (C) one who bowls...
The 1st throw of mine, I threw~
O~M~G~!!!!
OOoooooouuuccchhhhhhhh~!!!!!!!!!
OOoooooouuuccchhhhhhhh~!!!!!!!!!
My left thigh CRAMPed~!!!
It was so painful~!!
My 2 throws(bowling balls) went into the 'drain'...
I stopped playing & rested at the seats...
My lovely friends were so kind & helped me in releasing the thightness of my cramped thigh...
Ritchie said that I was lack of "Garam Mineral", which he then helped me to buy a in of 100 plus~
Took this photo as memory:
*haha*
When it were my turns, every one of them helped me to play~^^
*thanks^^*
When I was resting, there were plenty of time for me to take photos of the bowlers...
New Participants:
Catherine Chia
Lucas
Lucas was a silent KILLER~
He didn't talk much when he was playing the bowls...
Too serious ad lah~
But in the end, he get HIGH marks~!!
This is the result of 1st game:
This is the result of 2nd game: (I was the F)
I tried my best to play the whole 2nd game...
The thigh stil pain, but jz let it be...
Finally~ we finished the 2 games, in about 40 minutes...
*fast*
B4 returning the shoes...
We continued to back to our MCI tutorial class after that~
While in the car:
Michele gave me this candy~
**YUEN Buffet steamboat up next~**
^o^
No comments:
Post a Comment