A simple & nice Christmas Eve
with Michele, Melody, Jafline, Rainnie & some other new friends...
It was at Rannie's house, located at Damansara
BBQ
Chicken Wings, Hot dogs, fish balls & Pork Fillets
This was when they were putting off the fire after the BBQ with the ice water...
At about 11.48pm, we only started our car to The Curve for the Countdown...
When we reached, everyone was leaving...
Which means countdown was over...
How sad~!!
But, fine~
Jz enjoy~
Then, we went inside...
We wandered in the crowd...
Being the victims in the crowd by being sprayed...>.<
But not serious actually...
After went into the 'Safe Zone'
Take photos as memory for this gathering~
Which outside was the 'Dangerous zone'
as u can see here:
Melody & I
Jafline & I
Michele & I
Rainnie & I
Suzy & I
GIRLs
Here were some of my new friends
Gu Ye, Zhi An, Jack, Kah Kiat, Maggie
On the way back to Rainnie's house
When we reached Rainnie's house...
we play Cards...
until 5am...
Wow~!!
Couldn't imagine how could we managed to play so long?
with the same game...=.=''
After reaching my place, I bathed & wait my hair to dry...
When I was going to sleep, it was already 8am in the morning...
=.=''
dont always late late only slp~
ReplyDeleteno good 1 yaar~
and...merry xmas my girl^^
muackz..