Wednesday, December 23, 2009

~Glutinous*Rice*Balls* with Fillings*~

It was Wednesday & I had no class & was free at home~

I made the Glutinous Rice Balls again...

Big big 汤圆

This time, I added in with chocolate & peanuts fillings~

Since the glutinous rice flour was limited...
So I only made a few balls...

Since that my house was out of cooking gas, I cooked the glutinous rice balls with my rice cooker...

Same thing, anyway...

Just putting the balls in...
Sunk in the water


When they were about to be done
 

Well-done
 

Placing them in the sugar water
8 Pink & 8 White
Chocolate flavour



Peanut flavour


Let's eat it n see...


Peanut汤圆



Chocolate汤圆
Which I like it very very much~
^o^

I will bring some of them to class tomorrow...
Hope that my classmates dare to eat it lah~
*if they trust on my 汤圆 standard*

2 comments:

  1. hahaha~ easy to make only~
    if left for u, will 臭酸 de...
    coz don know when only can meet u~T.T

    ReplyDelete