Wednesday, December 2, 2009

~G*A*T*H*E*R*I*N*G @ *Sg.Wang+Times Square+Pavillion*~

It was Wednesday...
 I have no class~
Initially me & my assignment group was planning to do some survey, but Ritchie had some problem on the transportation & we canceled the plan...

My Wednesday left EMPTY all of a sudden...
 I wrote "空荡荡的星期三" in my msn display name...
Jafline suddenly called me & ask whether want to go for Karaoke with Kah Seng them o not...
Wow~!!
SING K~~!!!
I AGREED with the plan, of coz...!!
Jafline booked 3-6pm for the Karaoke session by calling Greenbox

I met up with Melody & Jafline at 2pm near the LRT station & we departed excitedly~


When we were waiting at Dang Wangi Monorial station
Take photossssss~~

Jafline & me

 

Melody & me



3 of us
 

When the Monorail was approaching, I purposely took the photo~



 


Finally we reached & luckily we were on time~
We got a BIG room, which it was the 1st time entering such a BIG room at Greenbox...

Kah Seng, Zhi Hong & Alvin came after 20minutes++
When they were not in, we started to 'warm up' our voice, of coz...
*haha*

I was not feel comfortable in the room...
becoz...
It was the 2nd time meeting Kah Seng & Zhi Hong &
the 1st time meeting Alvin

But I just kept singing & singing the songs I know...
Still...
Weird feeling~
 =P

Alvin & Kah Seng showed Popping in the BIG room, which was obviously spacious...
After the singing, we went out & took some photos...
 

 

Kah Seng & me
 


Anyway, we... GIRLS, went to the toilet to take more & more photos...
 
Melody, Michele, Jafline & me
 


 

 

 
 

 

 


We all went out & they had some discussion about...
WHERE TO GO NEXT?
 


Anyway, walking around 1st while thinking~


This was the Christmas Decoration at Sg,Wang...
Simple~

Then Alvin decided to go to Times Square for his "chinese" hat...
*Haha*

Times Square Christmass Decoration was much better compared to Sg. Wang...

Suddenly STRONG Christmas Mood came to everyone of us~




Being a Snow 'girl'

 

This is a cute snow man
 
Take photo with HIM? or HER?
 

 

We suddenly saw nice decoration behind us...
And we went down to take more photosss~

 
 
There were many presents in the well...
So we did some stupid acts again~
 
Girls & the Christmas present well
 

Pity Snow Man being bullied by me
 
Then LOVE him back...
 

Photo taken by the GUARD~
3 boys, 4 girls
 

Santa Claus's Cart with full of presents~
 
Really hope that the presents were real...
and I want it all~!!
 
White Christmas Deco
Nice~
 
 

Taking photos with Bear bearsss...
*Photo credit to Michele*
 

 

1st time taking photos with this 3 guys:
 
fair fair Zhi Hong & me
*envy*

 
Alvin & me

 
thin thin Kah Seng & me

Michele & me wander around to search for niceplaces to take photoss...
Christmas Tree
 

 

Took photo with other Snow Man
 

Next Stop is PAVILION!!
I fell in LOVE with this Christmas Decoration
 

Suddenly I saw a separator there & asked Zhi Hong & Michele to be my model...
Nice?
 

Then...
Take photosss...
 
&
Take photosss...
 
 
The Pavilion Stage
WOW~

We met with Yun Min & others
& we went for dinner at Mad
 

Nasi Lemak
 
Spicy?

Curry Laksa

 I ordered...
YUMMY!!

Nasi Bojari
 

Play with the sky juice glasses

 Circle



 
Love
 

After dinner
 
Last photo of the day~
 

Kah Seng fetched 3 of us back Wangsa Maju
Zhi Hong followed too...
*Thanks yar~*

I arrived home at about 12am~
Damn tired~!!!
But still, Edit Photos+Onlining~!!
Till 6am++ I only go to bed...

I had a 8am class the next day...
>.<''
I think I crazy already~

No comments:

Post a Comment