Thursday, December 31, 2009

~H*O*M*E, I'm Coming back~

Since that my Final is on the 16th of January...

I am planning to go back my ♥LOVELY♥ hometown~
ESsssss Peeeee

I have been such a LONG time didn't go back already...
since 12th of November
T.T
But luckily my Mama visited me twice during these times~

I have decided to go back on the 2nd of January (Saturday)
which my brother had just bought a bus ticket of 12.30pm for that day~
Yuhoo~!!

I will be a Happy PRINCESS in the house soon~
Eat Delicious food cooked by ♥Mama♥
&
also ♥Grandma♥ when I visit her~

I miss my:
Daddy
Mama
Grandma
大舅大舅母
二姨

三舅
小舅小舅母
小姨小姨丈

Cousins:

Li Shyuen & Li Hen
Hui Boon, Hui Sheng & Chieh Yin
Isac& Hannah
Ben & Davin


 Pet:
Teddy

 He sure be happy to see me back^^
Welcoming me with his tail~
*hoho*

Wait for me, everyone that I can meet at my hometown~
♥Muacks♥
 ♥Hugs & Kisses♥


***********************************
There will be an Engagement Ceremony of my Eldest Brother...
held on the 9th of Jan...
Means that I will come back KL with my parents on that day~

Congrates on ur engagement, gor~!!
Love u, always^^
*************************************



No comments:

Post a Comment