Thursday, December 3, 2009

~D*E*S*S*E*R*T *D*A*Y~

 
 Today we had a Surprise B'day Celebration for our Mr Ritchie~
Old jor lor, Ritchie~

 
At 1st, we purposely let him sit at the seats that did not face the entrance...
So that we can take the cake & surprise him from the back...

Everyone become "一致" when Catherine took the cake & preparing to surprise from behind...
We asked him to take photo of us:
This one...
 
Then~
Happy Birthday to U
Happy Birthday to U
Happy Birthday to Ritchie
Happy Birthday to U!!

I couldn't manage to captured his SURPRISED expression...
Feel so successful~
Haha~


 
 
Make 2 funny wishes & 1 serious one
 

Let's eat...
The 1st dessert,
Secret Recipe Chocolate Indulgence Cake
 
Finished~
 

After the 2pm class, we went to One-Utama

Here was the crazy driver...
Do u know him??
I don't...
*haha*
 

Reached~


The Christmas Decoration at One-U
 
 
 We had our lunch at 士林
Oh ya, Grace came~
 

O A Mi Shua
 
XXL Fried Chicken Fillet
 
Catherine, Jing Wen & I shared the food because
we need to have space for the most important dessert next...

At the CHOCOLATE:

 

 

 

Catherine & Jing Wen
 

Here comes our YUMMY dessert!!!!!

Chocolate Fondue!!!
 
 
 
Yummy~
8 ppl shared 2 sets...
Finished~!!

 

Pretty Grace & Going-to-be-birthday Ritchie
 

There are some nice & cute chocolates
 
 Variety of Chocolates
but damn expensive...>.<
 

Before going back, we went to have some photos at the Christmas Decoration Castle
 
 
 
Quite nice~
Still, I prefer the Pavillion's decoration

 

 

Me, Jing Wen & Sue at the escalator~
 
 Then run backward & take another one again~
*haha*
 
 -Photo credited to Vincent-

We went to Jusco for some grocerries and I reached home at about 10pm~
Wow~
Today I slept at 6am++ in the morning.
Woke up at 7.30am...
(1 & a half hour of sleep)
How tired was I??

100% tired~!!!
But stil slept at 3am++
*CRAZY*

No comments:

Post a Comment