Friday, December 18, 2009

~Glutinous*Rice*Balls* 汤圆*~

My mom & I made Glutinous Rice Balls yesterday midnight~
We started to make it at 12am++ because I insisted to do it with her~

We make the 汤圆 in my room~
Preparing the required stuffs for it 1st~


Sugar, Glutinous Rice Flour, Plates for the balls, bowl & some colouring~
(Red & Natural Pandan Green)

I helped my mom to pt the A4 paper first so that the balls won't stick on the plate~ 




Let's start~
1. Flour


2. Water
 

3. Done with the colours

Green, Pink & White

4. Start making the 汤圆 lor~

My mom was serious on making the normal round balls, but me...
.
.
.
.
.
.


Doing something silly~
*haha*
She laugh at me when I made them...
^o^

PIGGYsss~!!




2 pink & 1 white~
Cute?

Little Tortoise


Cute??
*I only made one, coz my mom said it is not good to eat tortise...*

Next:



Spiral snake??

Here are other normal 汤圆 we made~
 
Finally done it at about 2.30am++~

After cleaning the place,

We left it on the table & it will be cooked this morning~




Start cook lor~
1st, put the snakes~




2nd, put the PIGGYss~ 

 

3rd, TORTOISE!!!
It is swimming in the boiling water~
So cute, isn't it?
 

 Here are my cute cute designs~
I tot the eyes or heads will fall, but they didn't~
*haha*
So happy
^o^
 

YEAH~
Done!!

 

I put into the small containers...
 
 
 

 They were stored in the fridge now~
I am wondering...
Will I willing to eat the designs??
O.o

提早祝你们: 冬至快乐!!



2 comments:

  1. hehe..so cute~u should make 1 bear bear neh^^
    keep some for me yaar^^
    冬至快乐!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe~ bear bear...
    if got chance, next time i do~^o^

    ReplyDelete