Let's start...
3.40pm-> Started out from Wangsa Maju LRT
(I sms my bro & said that he tot I will start out from my place at 6pm, mayb he had s'thg to do, so I said I go myself...)
4.25pm-> Arrived at Kelana Jaya LRT
There was a group of ppl of my age selling "hand-made" products...
A guy approached me and ask me to buy or support...=.=
He said he from "RAINBOW"... bla bla bla~+_+
Then he took out 2 packs of RM35 & RM50 products & ask me to choose
STUPID!! so expensive...
I said that I m just a student, no money...
(then he kept on asking where I from.. wat college? why I m there?.. bla bla...*errrr!!*)
HE JUST DIDN'T WANT TO LET ME GO!!
So I asked him for discount...>.<
During the conversation, his fren(girl) came to me and ask me a FUNNY question:
"U form wat? form 2? 3?"
**hahahaha... I was like... hahahhahaha***
The outfits tat I wore at tat time were:
T-shirt, Long jeans, slippers & a MASK
holding my handbag(black one) & a BAG(s'thg like school bag)
Tat's y she misinterpreted...haha!!
I told her, " I m studying at college ad lah~~"
She asked me for my age & I said
"20, today"
"Today? Today Birthday??"
"OH~~ Happy BIRTHDAY TO U!!"
*shake hand with me*
~What an UNEXPECTED Birthday wishes I get!!~
4.48pm-> Took Rapid Bus B623
5.12pm-> Arrived at Sunway Pyramid
Find my brother for his house key
( I wanna put my bags)
See... He was working as a part time promoter...
(The red shirt guy... hahah~)After taking the key, I started to walk back...
I was looking for the way to his place...
Kept on walking and walking...
for abt 15 minutes...
ERMMM...
I'm afraid I have to admit it...
I was LOST!
(p/s: don't laugh at me... I had 4gotten the way lah~)
Here is the map that I had walked...
*Yellow lines is my stupid way**RED line is the RIGHT way*
Ok~I know~
*stop laughing at me...T.T*
I was turning round and round & finally I sms my bro & told him tat I was lost...
He then tel me the ways...
(He probably would think that "What a stupid sister I have?")
HAHAHA~~
When I reached his place, it was already 5.45pm...=.=
After bath, I ready myself up...
*tada*
~The Birthday Girl on 7th Sept 2009~
Then went to Pyramid for shopping and wait for my eldest bro to come...
I went to Padini Concept Store
~Fitting room~
I m the member of Padini, so I gave the cashier my card...
After the payment, he said:
"Thanks for coming & HAPPY BIRTHDAY..."
Haha~~
~Another birthday wishes~
So happy...
My bro called me and he came to find me...
While waiting...
8pm-> Met My El. Bro
Then he brought me to buy my Birthday cake!!
at
Rasberry cake House
Peach Cake with 8 STRAWBERRIES!!

We went to Station 1 Cafe to have dinner while waiting for my 2nd bro back from his work...
My 2nd bro came after his work and ordered s'thg to eat
We chat while eating...
The food that we ordered:
After 30minutes
Went back to my bro's house and celebrate...
They sing Birthday songs for me...
*sweet*
b4 cutting the cake, they help me to remove the plastics around the cake...
(they were concentrating... haha!!)My Photographer of the day
(cool?)Haha~
Taking photos of me when:
Here is my present...
From my el. bro & his gf, Jamie...Thanks to both of u, GORs!!
My spending on shopping:
(the 1st 4 garments only, the bottomt one is the present I mentioned jz now)
1 for Sis
2 for ME!!
Haha~~
The bills of 7th September 2009...

♥~I really had a WONDERFUL & SWEET BIRTHDAY~♥
Thank you...
-THE END-
How do U think of my BIRTHDAY?
great...but ur day and the photos miss the 2 persons..T.T
ReplyDeletewhr is me and kian?!
haiz..
so regret tat cant celebrate wif u..
a bo we will took a lot of photos le...
one thg..:why ah zhi dint follow 1?
hmmm..
if on my this yr bday, i can celebrate wif my lovely family and my darling and my best fren~u and kian..
then i will be the most 'Hang Fuk' girl in the world^^
halo~not bad ya ur birthday, that was full of suprise and interesting ^^ and the food of station 1 nice mah?? look like attractive ya...yummy...
ReplyDeletethe food ok ok only~ but the drink i ordered is good...
ReplyDeleteAlso, i love the most was my cake!! haha~^^