Wednesday, September 23, 2009

~G*A*T*H*E*R*I*N*G~



It was a surprise that Shan Ying suddenly called me up...
But I went swimming with my cousins, so I didn't answer her phone...
*sorry ya*

When I asked back, she said there will be a SMALL GATHERING at Island Red Cafe...
(a cafe that I never heard b4)
Haha~~

I didn't know much new cafes in SP bcoz I didn't go there often...
Most of the time I just went to Old Town to meet up with my frens...

She said it was located at the same roll of the Old Town, so I just found out myself...


Finally I found it...
It was easy to find, actually...

I met with Shan Ying b4 going into the cafe...
When we enter the cafe, we saw Toh & Zong Yen...

After some ordering, we continue to chat & chat & chat...

After a while, Qi Li came...
Wow!!
I was shocked once I saw him...>.<

He changed a lot!!
His hair, spectacles & most importantly, his moustache...
Haha~



Toh, ShuWoan & Qi Li went back at about 6pm s'thg...
Then John Yee came at about 6.50pm...
We chat until 9pm...
How talkative we are!!
Haha~

But it was really nice...
Chatting with my secondary friends...

Here are some photos of our small gathering...
Which I think most of them did not notice that I took these pictures...
*hope they don't mind*


Toh, Qi Li, Zong Yen & Shan Ying


Shu Woan & Toh



John Yee

and FINALLY...
This was the drinks & food that we had ordered...



A lot huh~

The drinks are quite nice there...
The only problem was, there were many flies flying around there...
Disgusting...>.<

3 comments:

  1. island red cafe at kampar oso got 1 neh~
    the food okok nia..and so so expensive...
    last time arr...shean jio us go eat 1 loh..
    but me and u dint go..oli kian,hoong,YZ go nia...
    the drinks also so exp 1 right?
    but the nasi lemak thr delicious..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiya... all drinks at cafe oso expensive de la... RM6++ each for special drink

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... then u stil go there drink meh? or only go once?

    ReplyDelete