Saturday, September 5, 2009

~E*X*A*M~

I just came back from EXAM...

I had a paper of English for Management (Business) just now...

I can't managed to do the Section C!!

It is a 30marks section!!!!
30 marks just flown away like tat...

30 MARKS!!!

The worst thing is:
I KNOW ALL THE ANSWERS!!!!

OMG!!!

How stupid was I not doing that section 1st??

I did not even sure that all the Section A's answers were correct!!!
(although I wrote a lot...)
Hope that I won't fail this subject...

*~"Touch Wood"~*

I really wish that I can get an at least B+ in this subject...

Now ended up...
worrying whether I will pass o not...

I wanna cry!!

I know...
Nothing can be done if I still worrying about it now...

(But...)

Pray to God...
"Please... At least give me an C+ for this paper..."
(I knew I haven't done the Section C, but please...)

Now need to focus on the most difficult subject in this semester:

PEOPLE & ORGANISATIONS

Hope that same thing won't happen again...

Gambateh!!

2 comments:

  1. gambateh arr...
    dont let ur marks flow away again..
    u sure can pass 1..
    coz it is eng sub!!!
    for ur PO..wish u not oli can pass but B+ and up~
    ^^
    faster go study now arr..
    no blogging and editing photos from now neh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiuh~!! I passed my paper...
    PASSED!!!
    THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete