It just took 1 hour for us to reach Nottingham. We were only given 4 hours for exploring and we thought that it was too little time for us. When we started exploring, this is a "not-much-thing-to-see" Robin Hood town, Robin Hood Museum was the only "free-entrance" museum that we had visited.
We just took photos and spent the time walking around.
Since Yates's is available at Nottingham, we went for the free Scampi and Chips meal (with a purchase of any drink). It was the third time I ate this month. OMG! Every time I took away since it's really a big portion.
We went back to our bus and we went to the next station, which was Sherwood Forest. There was another house of Robin Hood, again. =.= (Sorry, I'm just not a fan of Robin Hood)
Anyway, I like the forest, although it's a little boring. Malaysia's forest is better than that, as I know? I like it because of the weather & most importantly there's no mosquito! *clap clap*
Took lots of silly and lovely photos with my friends in the forest too! I didn't took much photos with my camera as Blue was our main photographer of the day. Lots of nice photos from him!
BTW, I really love my OOTD for the trip, which made me look fairer than I usually did. Thumbs up for chiffon blouses! ♥♥♥
What do you think?
Simple journey with lots of fun.
Cheers ♥


No comments:
Post a Comment