Monday, August 8, 2011

~T*R*I*P: Backpack to Barcelona~

It was the so-call "study week", where there's no class due to lecturers & tutors were on-leave for the whole week. So... Trips were arranged, weeks ago! Some of my friends went to London trip & I, went for a 5-day-4-night backpack trip to Barcelona, Spain with Catherine, Ritchie, Patrick & Blue. =D
5 of us left Sheffield Railway Station at about 8pm & reached Liverpool South Parkway Station at about 10pm.
Since our flight to Barcelona was at 7am, the next morning, we walked all the way to the airport, which was 1 hour walk. =D We stopped by on our way to the airport at McDonalds & had our supper. *fat die*

Reached Liverpool airport at about 1am & waited for check-in. We're like excited zombies when we check-in. LOL. Cat & Blue were busy with their assignments, while Rit & me sat there doing nothing (because we'd finished ours before the trip).

It's time to fly!! Ryanair!
 
Once we got onto our flight, we slept all the way to Barcelona. We took a bus to the city & discover around for the nearest train station. It was really tiring to walk around with our luggages/bags (5 of us not really have good sleep that night at airport).


Took this bus from the airport to the town & bought train tickets and stopped at Liceu Station. It's the nearest station to our hostel. Reached the hostel & that's how our hostel looks like.
 
Barcelona has hot weather, just like Malaysia. But our room has small window with no direct wind, most importantly, NO FAN!! Malaysia at least has fan everywhere!! OMG. We sweated every night, INSANE.

Back to the stories, we walked around & visited the famous spots & ancient buildings listed in the travel guide.

This is so-call the unfinished masterpiece of Gaudi's:  
La Sagrada Familia
We went on the day time & also at night! =)

We had a BEACH day with all those sunbathers. They love sun UV so much! >.<

I still got dark although I really applied loads of sunblocks. *cry*
Cat & I collected some rocks from the sea as souvenirs.=)

The Magic Fountain of Montjuïc as our trip's ending ceremony. 
It's the last place we visit before we left for the airport=)

Cleaned my face & body, & changed into clean singlet once I reached the airport! 
Feel clean & refreshed!!

These were the food I took during the trip. 
 
Don't even dare to count how many calories inside. OMG

 My OOTDs for the Barcelona Trip!
Chiffon blouses are !!
They're light-weight, easy-to-match & looks nice too! 



Love the relaxing environment of the city. 
I would probably go there again when I have the "financial capability" 
to stay in HOTEL with air-conditionings. =D



No comments:

Post a Comment