Had a great trip to Whitby today, which was 3-hour-journey from Sheffield. Almost broke my back for that. Anyway, it's worth it!! Whitby is such a LOVELY place!! Love the beach so much! It reminds me of Penang Island of Malaysia's, but of course, very beautiful & 100% better than Penang!
The BEACH & ME!!♥
There was a roll or colourful Whitby Huts at the side of the beach & I love it so so much!!!♥♥♥
The Whitby Abbey's behind me. We didn't enter the place because it cost £6 per entry & we were short of time for it.
The St. Mary's Church
Whitby was famous for its Fish & Chips & there were lots of restaurants selling it! People line up for it & most of all, they took away & had the fish & chips while walking. It was said that The Magpie Fish & Chips was the best one so we went for it. Lining up with the crowds.
(Just for taking photo purpose, eventually R & P lined up while C & I waited beside. Thanks.=D)
Here, our Fish & Chips!! Cod fish & Haddock fish fillet with chips, in HUGE portion!
We had it at the alley as we didn't get used to eating this big food while walking. lol
I couldn't finished it & brought it back as my dinner.=D
Last but not least, photos of the lovely Whitby town ♥
L♥VE L♥VE L♥VE
Whitby!!
L♥VE L♥VE L♥VE
We are having sun-tanned-skin because it was really SUNNY there & we walked under the sun for IDK, 5 hours+?? OMG. Luckily I applied sunblock & I think it helped, a little. lol
I was with my flatmates all the while & I enjoyed it!
Maybe that's the only way I can enjoy the day without feeling left out from others.
Thank my flatmates so much for making my day! Loves.





No comments:
Post a Comment