Friday, July 15, 2011

~P*I*C*N*I*C @ Sheffield Botanical Garden~

I woke up at 10am this morning prepared sandwiches for the afternoon's picnic.
 
At about 11.30am, Wei Cai called & I went to help them on moving things from their old flat to new ones. Luckily we do not need to move, I can't imagine how many times will we need to move up & down since we have so many things in our flat! Thank God. =D

At about 1pm, 13 of us gathered at the common room & walked to the Botanical Garden. Members were Yin Ying, Michele, Hui Tzy, Jacky, Cyrus, Jocelyn, Ken Wee, Catherine, Ritchie, Blue, Sue, Jing Wen & I.
It took us about hald an hour to reach. We sweated because it was really sunny today!

 

It was a more beautiful garden, as compared to the Weston Park. It has variety of flowers, big trees and spots to have "sun-bath" session for publics (the whites love the sun).


We were so lucky today as we got the chance to witness a British's wedding ceremony. It was small, simple, yet lovely. I would like my wedding to be that way. =D *blushed*

 Had a simple & lovely day with them.
For more photos, kindly go to my Facebook
Love, Klaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment