It's individual Concept Pitching for our Product Innovation & Creativity subject this morning. Everyone was required to prepare a flip chart of his/her new invention & pitch in the class. This was 25% from the total accessment marks! That's a lot! It was said that the tutor will not give good marks for we Tarcians, but still have to do our best for the pitching. Perhaps, miracles may happen? =)
Anyway, I did last-minute-work again the night before. It was nearly 2am in the morning when I finished drawing my flip chart. I even woke up 8.30am in the morning to rush on my presentation scripts. Everything turned smooth for the preparation & presentation, but the "nervousness" definitely still there while I was presenting.
The 3-minute pitching was just like a blink of eye & it was ended with a small celebration lunch at Noodle Inn.=D
I helped 5 of my friends to work on their flip charts & they treated me back with the lunch. Thanks to all of them. Kok Wa, Yee Choon, Ritchie, Wei Cai & Blue =)

No comments:
Post a Comment