Friday, July 8, 2011

~S*H*O*P*P*I*N*G: Meadowhall~

It's Friday & we decided to go Meadowhall for our SHOPPING spreeeeeeee!

Michele, Catherine, Ritchie, Patrick & I walked to train station at about 10.30am & bought our tickets for £1.50.  Reached there after 10 minutes & we started SHOPPING in this shopping heaven!

 Looked through the mall map before we started the shopping spree.=D

During the shopping, I couldn't stand the temptations whenever I walked pass a SHOE store/department. 
Who don't L♥VE shoes? Maybe I'm just too much~ =P

£2.49 for a sandwich & a drink as our lunch!

 Headed back Sheffield at about 8pm. =D
Anyway, I've spent so much for the shopping & 50% of them are souvenirs for my family & friends. Almost 80% of my purchases are from Dorothy Perkins. Teehee~=D

Okay, now I have to burry myself in the house & stop going out for shopping! 
>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment