Wednesday, May 19, 2010

~D*I*M~

Wow, it's the 4th post, for today~!!
Tat's how free I'm~!!
*hohoho*

I would like to complain about my wall light in my room now.
It's DIM~!!!!!!
It's even dimmer than my computer's light.

As u can see in this photo below:
My room was so DARK!!
The light outside is even BRIGHTER!!
*or I should study outside? (Stop kidin' me)*

Can u imagine how can I study in this environment??
Sleep can lah~ zzzzzzZZZZ

My eldest brother was so worried about my eyesight if I kept using that light.
He advised me not to study in such dark environment yet

We had tried to change the long tube bulb & the starter of the light
but that's just USELESS!!

We should change the whole thing instead.
I have called the owner just now & he promised to come for a look on it.

Hope that he can change everything for me, not wanting me to pay a cent!!
It's his responsibility, isn't it?
YES, IT IS.

Haha~!!
Anyway, I hope that he won't broke his promise to me about coming over this weekend.
^o^

1 comment:

  1. DAMN U OWNER!!!
    weekend cancelled.
    said MONDAY COME, now say TUESDAY~!!!
    !@#$%&@#$%*#@$%^

    KILL U!!!!

    ReplyDelete