Tuesday, May 18, 2010

~H*A*D*A* L*A*B*O~

 I went to Guardian Store last Saturday for this product.
Hada Labo
I was having doubts between this 2 cleansers:


Finally I chose this one:
AHA/BHA Face Wash 130g~♥
May try the other one next time=)

These were what I bought:

The center bottle is this:
Moisturizing Lotion.~♥
It's like toner, but it's more thick-type of liquid.

The 3rd bottle is this:
Moisturizing Milk~♥
U know why I bought it?
1st reason:
It's recommended by my dear fren, Chia Li.
She said that it's a good product.=)
2nd reason:
  I use the pimple cream/liquid 
given by Dr.Khoo(Skin Specialist in my hometown)
without applying any moisturizer
*I thought not need to, but I was wrong!!*

I used it for almost a week & the result was:
My skin was damn DRY~!!!!!
I can see many WRINKLES when I smile~!!!
O-M-Gosh~!!! So Horrible!!!!

AWFUL~!!!!
I bought this product right away to "rescue" my face from drying~!!
&
it WORKS~!!!

My skin not dry anymore on the 3rd day~!!
My skin won't be oily even I applied it for the whole day~!!
(12 hours, or more?)

Most importantly, it was a product free from
Mineral oil, Alcohol, Colorant & Fragrance~!!

WOW~ HOW NICE??!!!!!
Just LOVE IT so so much~!!!!

There's a promotion holds at every Guardian Store for this product.

 The Moisturizing Set which consist of the:
1. 50g AHA/BHA Face Wash
(I didn't show the photo of it in this post)
2. 170ml Moisturzing Lotion
3. 140ml Moisturizing Milk

If u buy 3 separately, it cost u RM114.70~!!
This promotion Moisturizing Set is only 
RM89.90~!!!
save RM24.80~!!

Don't worry about
"It's a promotion, so that they will sell the products which are going to be expired soon..."
The expired date was on 2013~!!
I was thinking of buying another set of it, to store for future use?
Haha~!!

Should I?
It was soooooooo worth it lah~!!!
>.<

7 comments:

  1. AHA/BHA Face Wash 130g~♥
    this one better ~~ no need to try the other one liao ;)

    save ur money~~ next time sure got promotion lagi =_=

    ReplyDelete
  2. really??? okok~ i fixed to this one~^^♥
    Yeee.... So nice worrrrrrr~~~>.<
    hahahhahaha!~~!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeayea ♥♥
    buy for me oso lar if u wan to buy :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ish ish~ hahahaha~!!
    u not yet go buy??

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHA/BHA Face Wash cannot use everyday one, cuz it's like scrub, you wont scrub your face everyday one right? if you not sure you can search in net see. im using the 极润 mia facial wash, it's nice~

    ReplyDelete
  6. aiyaya~~ I just saw other users' comments abt it..
    So... I should go for that 极润 mia facial wash.^^
    Okay~ THanks for reminding ya~^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh ya, I bought the Moist Cleanser ad~^^

    ReplyDelete