Saturday, May 1, 2010

~S*H*O*P*P*I*N*G with 表妹~

After we had our FAMILY DAY,
(***CLICK this*** to the post)

My 姨丈fetched me & my cousin, Yin to 
Queensbay Mall.
*since that we are girls, girls love shopping, don't we?*

Haha~!!

The Queensbay area was full of CARS~!!
Therefore, my uncle just dropped us there & will fetch us back in the evening.

I accompanied Yin to buy a lady-like shoes.

We went into every shoe shop we passed.

Finally she found the one~!!
 It's a nice shoe, on her~♥

Then we walked & walked & walked.
Nothing to buy actually.

But at last, I bought a 
Collagen Eye Gel
 for RM35.90
from 
Yokoso Japan.
^o^

My cousin bought an Essense for pimples.
If it's nice to use, I think I will consider buying it, too.=)

Oh ya, I became a member of it~!!
Yeah~!!
*actually I don't know why I was so happy about it~*

But being a member, I can get 10% discount for every purchase more than RM10.
That's the reason? I think so.
Whatever.

Anyway, we had BASKIN ROBBINS~!!
My camera was totally out of battery, it can't even take 1 photo of the ice-cream.
So I used my K770i.
 
We bought these 3 flavours:

Old Fashion Butter Pecan
Butter Pecan ice cream with butter-roasted pecans.


Jamoca® Almond Fudge
Our own Jamoca® ice cream with a chocolate fudge ribbon and roasted almonds.
:

Rainbow Sherbet
Raspberry, orange and pineapple sherbets all mixed up in a rainbow of fruity flavor.


YUM YUM YUM~!!!
Great day, with her.

3 comments:

  1. what Yokoso Japan there selling?
    nice to use?
    may i have that ice-cream T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yokoso Japan sell Japan skincare products.
    i don know yet, coz recently didn't use it.
    i wan focus on my pimples 1st...

    ice-cream... finished ad lah~~ hahahah=P

    ReplyDelete
  3. at pg queensbay? next time we go there 2gthr^^
    yaya...should focus on it and cure 1st..
    gambateh..

    T.T i want...=P

    ReplyDelete