FINALLY~!!!!!
MY room...
EXTREMELY BRIGHT~!!!!!
My owner FINALLY came to fix it.
He did it by his own.
(save his money? =.=)
Without his notice, I took his photo for u all to see!!
*evil me*
Let me introduce...
The Mr. "DELAY"~!!
The Mr. "DELAY"~!!
IiiisssshhHhhhh~!!
See the wall light tat he brought?
(under the chair)
His screwdriver dropped & smashed on that lamp~!!!
SMASHED~!!!!
Then also don know how, the long bulb laid beside the door frame,
fell down & broke into pieces too~!!!
He broke 2 long bulbs at once~!!
OMG~!!
=.=''
PIECES of glasses scattered in & outside my room!!
Then he started to be panic & chaotic (Kelam-kabut)~!!!
He helped me to sweep the floor, nervously~
I think he very frustrated & embarrassed tat moment...
Not even remove the old light yet,
he broke that bulb
Anyway, I asked him to settle that light, I cleaned the pieces.
( I didn't close my room fan wor...)
Nonetheless, there are 2 things, which I think quite thoughtful enough.
It's sensible of him worrying that I might stepped on those glasses when I was going out.
He said :"小心玻璃".
"Be careful of those glasses"
One more thing, he brought an extra bulb.
*Clever, or he predicted that he will break one? haha!!*
At last, he put up everything.
Opened the switch...
&
TADA~!!
That's the difference,
between the DIM light I previously fed up with
&
the NORMAL bright light.
Still, I wanna thank him, for coming over at last to fix it.
Hope it won't be any other problem again~!!
^o^




haha~feel so interesting to c this blog neh...funny n congra to u^^
ReplyDeletehahahah~!!
ReplyDeletetat's my purpose, to make readers enjoy~
hehe, thanks ya~^^