I have moved, to a new room.
No more Metroview.
It's Alpha Angle now~!!
Hmm~
It was an old building/ condominium,
but it isn't that bad actually~
^o^
I rented this small room for RM320
which is RM10 cheaper than my previous Metroview's room.
The important advantage is:
The room is BIGGER & COOLER than my previous room~!!!
The wind kept blowing into the room, all day long~^^
I finished tidying it yesterday.
Here's the difference of before & after:
Tidy enough?
^o^
I can still have a Big square space for me to roll around~!!
*haha*
My previous room can fit limited number of 2 people.
& U won't think of walking in that room.
=.=|||
This room?
NO problem~!!
I love the view from the window of my room.
This is the KL Night View:
It's Beautiful, isn't it?
^o^
I can see fireworks at KLCC there from here.
*so cool~*
This unit have internet access~!!
*that's also one of the reason I want this room*
I got the permission to use from the streamyx owner yesterday's evening.
I was so happy, to ONLINE~!!
*haha*
The cable I used, it's 15 meters long~!!
It's because my room located at the end of the corridor~
It cost RM40.50~!!
*Thanks dad~♥*
Here's the toilet, outside my room.
There was no water heater here.
I think other housemates never use this toilet...
However, there is another toilet with water heater,
but it was tooooooooooooooooooo dirty~!!
4 rooms of housemates share that toilet!!
I think they never wash it~!!
Can u imagine that?
*euuuuu~! Yuck~!!!*
Anyway, I have washed this toilet.
I think I will be using it every now & then.
Except if I'm too cold for a cold bath?
but I think I won't, coz...
It's Malaysia here~!!
TOO HOT to have a HOT bath~!!
=.=
Anyway, this is my unit's balcony.
Last but not least, the basic facilities:
The cooking stove, dirty!!
(U will know if U see it by urself)
Washing Machine, I don know why its water flows so slow~!!
(but at least, there's one, for us to wash our clothes~^o^)
Hmm...
I ♥ my new room.
I ♥ the view from my window.
Overall, I'm satisfied.
There's basically the introduction of my
New place for me to began my another New life, in KL.
Yuhoo~!!!
All the best to me~!!=)


nice room..nice view from ur window...everythg i also love it too~
ReplyDeletekeke~next time i go KL ,can i stay at ur placE?^^
NO~!!=P
ReplyDeletehahahahahahhahah~!!!
no problem~^^